Cinnamon boasts the status of the only spice in the world also used for sweet dishes. With a distinct aroma and versatile uses, cinnamon is many people's favorite choice. Not only is it mouth-watering in taste and aroma, but it is also wonderfully healthy for the human body.
May you sprinkle this deliciousness on apple sauce, oatmeal, or a pumpkin spice latte, cinnamon remains uncontested as the best spice for many. It is highly popular in cinnamon rolls, tarts, apple pies, smoothies, and lattes.
But is cinnamon keto friendly and suitable for a low-carb diet? The good news is: yes, it is!
Let's delve further into this spicy goodness and learn more about its nutritional profile, health benefits, and the dishes you can use it in.
- What is Cinnamon?
- Is Cinnamon Keto Friendly?
- Cinnamon: Nutritional Profile
- Can you incorporate cinnamon into a Keto Diet?
- Health Benefits of Eating Cinnamon
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Enhanced Insulin Sensitivity
- Reduced Blood Sugar Levels
- Decrease in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Anti-cancer Properties
- Line of Defense Against Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- HIV Treatment
- Wrapping Up